Brian Marcus Adam

Brian Marcus Adam
Brian Marcus Adam

Sunday, February 27, 2011

After Week 3

Things seem to be heating up now that everybody has lost at least 2% total weight from the start of the competition.  I found it very frustrating this last week when I weighed myself towards the end of the week...all the work I was putting in and I hadn't lost more than one pound.  It was Saturday morning...I was supposed to be hitting the gym in a matter of minutes.  I did not want to go...I texted the other guys and asked how there workouts had gone...before either of them responded, I felt renewed motivation just knowing that they would be at it and if I didn't go I would lose ground.  I went to the gym...I hit it hard...I burned over 1,000 calories...no workout so far has felt as good as that one did!  I got up the drive...I hit it hard...and then I came home and chilled!  Let's keep up the hard work boys...hit it hard this week and focus on nutrition...eat the right foods and your body will do the rest!  Next week is picture time...we will upload pictures at the end of this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment